Resume Writing Tips to Energize Your Job Search
It’s Time To Level Up in Your career! Ask these processing questions and transform your resume from a listing of tasks to a championing of your achievements.
Your resume is your opportunity to show yourself as the
- Positive Difference-making
- Game-changing professional YOU Are!
Processing Questions to Help Quantify the Value You Offer Your Employer
Go back and review each period of employment listed on your resume. Ask the following questions, then revise your statements to reflect your achievements.
- How did I improve the customer experience?
- How did I reduce expenses?
- How did I enhance team or staff performance?
- What solutions or recommendations did I offer, and which were also implemented by management?
- How did I improve the variety and/or quality of our good and services?
- How did I increase sales?
- What challenging circumstances did I manage or overcome to get the job done for my employer?
- What awards or commendations did I receive for the quality of my work?
As you transform your statements into achievement statements, express your achievements using numbers, % and $. That way you QUANTIFY for the recruiter the VALUE you contributed at each job.
Prefer to Have the Support of a Professional Resume Writer?by