now browsing by month
- Personally accept that YOU can have the best year of your life to date, this very year. Without this core belief, you show up in your life as a victim, someone to whom things happen, not someone who makes [good] things happen for your own self.
- Become clear about what you want in the significant areas of your life e.g. Self, Family, Love Relationship, Friendships, Career, Finances, Health, Spiritual, Fun & Enjoyment. Decide WHAT is important in the area and WHY it is important to you. Write down how life would be better if that goal was accomplished and your current reality.
- Select the most important area of your life to start acting on. That would be the area which if corrected today would have the greatest positive impact on you overall.
- Identify your constraints. Be honest with yourself about what holds you back from doing the things you need to do for your life, or doing them on time. Eliminating your constraints or managing them will greatly boost every effort you make in investing in the quality life you desire and deserve, this year.
- Remind yourself daily/weekly of what this year means to you, and why. Many times we do not have what we need or want, because we lose sight of what we truly want.
Contact me at email@example.com if you wish to purchase a Wheel of Life Consultation. Clients have the option of a 30 min or 1 hour consultation by phone or internet e.g. Skype. And perhaps there are other ways I can support you in making this your best year to date, so feel free to visit our website and review our services at
International Clients Click Here!
Looking forward to being your Ally for Excellence in Life & Work as you are bound for your best year to date! BEGIN!
Consultant | Certified Professional Life, Corporate & Career Coach |Professional Resume Writer & LinkedIn Profile Writer
Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
Company: You in Mind Jamaica – Your Ally for Excellence in Life & Work